Introducing cheap air tickets to Hokkaido for foreign travelers
Let's go to Hokkaido for $74 and up!
Within Hokkaido $37～!
Only available for foreign tourists (permeant residents), Special price, $74~ for 1 way p.p.
*Routes within Hokkaido $37~!
Special discount price offered by JAL and ANA which any tourist outside of Japan can purchase
From Airport to Tourist Area
- Passenger must reside outside of Japan.
- Passenger must hold a passport issued by any country other than Japan, or be a Japanese passport holder with permanent residency outside of Japan.
- Passenger must hold an international ticket/tickets to and from Japan.
How to purchase
- Please purchase tickets directly on the designated websites within 72 hours prior to your boarding.
■ANA Experience JAPAN Fare
■JAL Japan Explorer Pass
- You can purchase up to 5 tickets (one way) p.p. for one visit to Japan.
- Requirement for purchase:
Flight ticket information from/to Japan
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all days or on all flights.
Terms and conditions
- No discount applies for children (same as adults).
*Free of charge for infants under the age of 3 and not occupying a seat.
- The fare will be converted from Japanese Yen to the local currency, and is subject to change, depending on the current exchange rate.
- An additional airport fee may apply.
- Reservation change is not permitted after purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable.Switching to other airlines is not permitted.
- Please show your passport and international flight tickets at check-in counter for domestic flights. For Japanese passport holders, please show a proof of permanent resident too.
- Self check-in machines at the airport cannot be used.
- By presenting the international flight ticket to/from Japan at the boarding procedures, the Conditions of Carriage for International Flights will become applicable, thus the baggage rules for international flights will apply.
*About baggage JAL ANA